Note- GCT, GlobCon technologies and Globcontech.com are used interchangeably however they are a single entity.
- CREDIT CARD DETAILS
Globcontech.com will never ask for your credit card / bank related details and we advise our customers to not enter their credit cards details on globcontech.com website or by submitting such details in any other form.
- LEGAL ADVICE
The contents of globcontech.com website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. All material contained on globcontech.com is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on globcontech.com at your own discretion.
- CHANGE OF USE
Globcontech.com reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that globcontech.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- Links to Third Party Websites
Globcontech.com Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but that no guarantees are made by GCT or the providers of the Third Party Content as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness.
You agree not to hold GCT, any business offering products or services through the Website or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction You may make based on Your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to globcontech.com or otherwise used by globcontech.com as permitted by law.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals (including but not limited to employees of GCT and referred to as “Individuals” hereafter) may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of GCT, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of GCT in any manner. GCT retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be permitted to share, post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, you expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten GCT or any third party, or otherwise violate the privacy and legal rights of GCT or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of GCT.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, you shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- In this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, globcontechnologies.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Globcontech.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
- GOVERNING LAW
- OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Our Office Address:
FA-9, 1st floor, Lake City Mall,
Kapurbavadi Junction, Thane West,
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.